5.0.5 - 2016-12-20
- Required test-unit-activesupport 1.0.8 or later.
5.0.4 - 2016-12-20
- Supported Rails 4 again. [GitHub#11][Patch by Akira Matsuda]
- Akira Matsuda
5.0.3 - 2016-12-19
Converted documents to Markdown from Textile. [GitHub#10][Patch by takiy33]
5.0.2 - 2016-06-28
- Supported Rails applications that don’t use Active Record. [GitHub#8][Patch by Akira Matsuda]
- Fixed test failure. [Reported by Shita Koyanagi]
5.0.1 - 2016-02-27
- Added missing files to gem. [GitHub#7][Patch by y-yagi]
5.0.0 - 2016-01-18
Rails 5 support release.
- Supported Rails 5.
- Required Rails 4 or later explicitly. [GitHub#5][Patch by Charles Lowell]
- Charles Lowell
1.0.4 - 2014-09-07
Bug fixes release.
- Used the correct class to be extended for running tests by
ActiveSupport::TestCaseis used now but before
TestUnit::TestCase) is inherited by
ActionController::TestCase(for controller tests) and
ActionDispatch::IntegrationTest(for integration tests).
1.0.3 - 2014-09-04
- Supported Rails 4.0.0. After this version, test-unit-rails requires test-unit-activesupport 1.0.2 or later. In this version, test-unit-rails drops to support rails 3.2.16 or older. If you want to use this gem with Rails 3.2.16 or older, please use 1.0.2 version.
1.0.2 - 2012-07-05
- Supported Bundler 1.2.0.pre.1. [GitHub#1] [Reported by Michael D.W. Prendergast]
- Michael D.W. Prendergast
1.0.1 - 2012-06-03
- Extracted ActiveSupport related codes into test-unit-activesupport gem and depended on it.
1.0.0 - 2012-1-2
The first release!!!